Monday, October 13, 2008

Presenting Mr. & Mrs........

Rachel & Adrian's wedding festivities.....
Here are my lil cuties sharing (yes I said sharing) ice cream & cobbler....
Kadon Wayne with his wonderful Mama B!!
"Holy Smokes Dude" were the words out fo his mouth when he opened the gifts from Aunt Frach & Uncle A for being the ring bearer....hilarious!
Brother-in-laws.....they have such a sweet "bromance" - Rachel and I are proud ;) Two of the most handsome guys I have ever seen!! (Along with their Daddy of course!)
Kadon and Anna (flower girl) - they danced and flirted ALL night long! He even got a goodnight kiss.....Oh heavens what I am going to do with him in 10 years?
Our wonderfully happy family!
The beautiful bride and one proud and happy bridesmaid/sister-in-law! Have I mentioned how much I love this girl??
A SMALL group of brother & sister-in-laws
We had a blast at the rehearsal and wedding. The ceremony was very emotional and comical (the kids were a hoot) Kadon through the peace sign out to my Dad as he walked down the aisle and Garner yells out to me "Mommy you forgot your paddle!" I had tears in my eyes I laughed so hard. Hey, at least I know he listened when I told him what would happen if he didn't behave ;) haha During the ceremony the kids chased crickets, played with flowers, waved at the crowd, the list could go on. Too funny and very entertaining.
We are so very happy for the new bride and groom...neither of them could have found someone more perfect for each other and we know they have so many happy years to come!!! I know my father-in-law smiled from heaven as he watched her become more of a woman and he was very much there in spirit. We all felt it!!!
CONGRATULATIONS to Rachel & Adrian....now you just need to move back to Texas!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Fancy! Rachel looks BEAUTIFUL and oh so happy! And sweet Barbara...please tell her we say hello! How are you? How are my bowls? :)