Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kadon's 5th Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was Kadon's birthday and we had lots of fun opening more presents and going bowling!! It was Kadon's second time to bowl and Garner's first.....we had so many laughs!! Don't tell Brandon I spilled the beans, but Garner beat us all...go figure!

Bowling on birthdays may become our second family birthday tradition.....Kerbey Lane Cake for breakfast (Gingerbread pancakes) being the first family birthday tradition...we have to go every year. So yummy!!

Oh, and it looks like the Toothfairy will be visiting us again soon! Kadon's other middle bottom tooth is very loose and the big tooth is already growing in! Geez, this kid needs to slow down...I can only handle so many milestones at one time with out breaking down ;)

Now on to the wonderful holidays.........bring on the food!

2 comments:

Kryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kryn said...

Happy birthday to Kadon!! I can't beleive we live across the street from each other and we can't seem to get together. I hope he had a good birthday. And CONGRATS on baby number 3!!! LOTS OF GIRL THOUGHTS!