Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Historical Krause Moment.....

Our soon-to-be 5 year old has had a loose tooth for a few weeks now! We have been wiggling
this tooth like crazy because we were so excited for it to come out!!!
Well.....................


Ta-Da.....the big boy himself did the job! I am not sure who is more excited or proud....
Kadon, Daddy, or Mommy!? He is super pumped about the toothfairy of course!
(Probably more so because we told him he could buy a toy with the money he gets from her ;>)

Here is my little sweet pea this morning after finding his stash from the Toothfairy! She gave him a whopping $25 in quarters & pennies.....there are no words for how excited he was to see a bag of change next to his bed. It was so nice of her not to put that big bag under his pillow or he would have had a crick in his neck LOL She left a note too and he is pretty proud of that too!!! Wonder what he will buy with his $ or if he will save it???

We think he makes the cutest little snaggle tooth!!! I can't believe he is losing teeth already. So bittersweet....just another sign he is growing up too fast!

2 comments:

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

DON'T TELL ME THAT!!!!! I am NOT ready for this yet!

Heather said...

$25....WOW...that's a generous tooth fairy....maybe I'll start pulling my own teeth out for that!