Sunday, August 31, 2008

The first day of school....

My little boys are growing up so fast!!! It is such an exciting thing, yet so sad too. Time goes by way too fast and you want to take in every moment.
They were very excited about starting school again, but I have had my share of emotional moments about Kadon's last year of Pre-K. I know most of you are thinking Pre-K, big deal, but it is a big deal for this mama. It means that the BIG "K" is next year and I am not ready for that. It seems like all the teacher talks about is "we have to do this to get ready for Kindergarten, and this for kindergarten, blah blah, blah..."! Well Mama isn't ready!
Too bad it isn't all about what Mama wants....Kadon will be so great in Kindergarten, but I am not wanting to accept the fact that my baby boy is that big. He will be 5 in two months! Geez, I should still be rocking him to sleep and putting him in his crib!
Nonetheless, I know we will have a wonderful year at BCS again. I cannot imagine my kiddos anywhere else, we have been very blessed with the best teachers!!
Not to mention Kadon is stoked about getting to see Ethan (his best bud) and Sarah (his current girlfriend/future wife) twice a week!!!!!

No comments: