Here are the boys proudly posing in front of THE cabin!
(Kadon's favorite place to be)
have one of me at the same age doing the same thing!!!
Hmmm, runs in the family I guess.....
what is the fascination with cow poop?
Here is Kadon & Garner's 1st time fishing.....so sad that we didn't catch a darn thing!
They had more fun than Brandon and I did =>
It was too hot outside and they could figureout
why we weren't getting anything! They really
enjoyed watching Daddy run around trying to
catch grasshoppers for bait though.
another highlight of the weekend was seeing the cows in the pastures!
And finally, the yummy yummy birhtday cake my boys got me!
And finally, the yummy yummy birhtday cake my boys got me!They were of course more excited about eating it than Brandon and I
were => Brandon was nice enough to FILL it with candles and light them.......
Needless to say, after I blew them out the smoke alarm went off
and Kadon proceeds to tell me that I had TOO MANY candles
on my cake and needed less mext time....WOW how's that for honesty!
Other than having too many candles on my cake (according to the professional expert!!) we had a fabulous time and cannot wait to go back. Kadon was already asking to go back by the time we got home! Thanks to everyone for my sweet birthday messages =>








1 comment:
Happy Birthday. Yall have been traveling all over! Fun stuff!
Post a Comment