That's right....it said Mrs. Shoeshine....a.k.a Miss Dixie Lyn Rose!!!! Shoeshine has a partner in crime now! We are crazy I know...but she is so darn cute, especially now that she sleeps throught the night. She is quite the little spitfire though....my goodness. Shoeshine is so laid back and mellow, but not Miss Dixie....whew. If she is any indication of what a daughter would be like....we might have to rethink more babies haha! They are too cute together and she definitely thinks she is the boss =>
These are the only good pictures I can get of the lil rascal because she won't be still long enough to get anymore. We had to get her a dress because Kadon said she needed one...."Girls are supposed to wear dresses Mama"!! I have already had to throw it away because Shoeshine pulled it off of her outside and they buried it in the dirt...typical guy LOL!

These are the only good pictures I can get of the lil rascal because she won't be still long enough to get anymore. We had to get her a dress because Kadon said she needed one...."Girls are supposed to wear dresses Mama"!! I have already had to throw it away because Shoeshine pulled it off of her outside and they buried it in the dirt...typical guy LOL!






No comments:
Post a Comment