Thursday, June 12, 2008

A sister named Carrot....

Kadon has been on a kick lately about asking Mommy & Daddy to make him a sister!! He is certain he wants one. I tell him that we will work on that sometime soon just not today....he then asks me what we are going to name her. I tell him what her name will be and he says "Ummmm, I don't like that mommy. I don't want to name her that, I think we will name her Carrot!"
He says this a few times a week....but the first time he said it I laughed so hard. He was soooo serious about the whole conversation and even has Garner calling their 'non-exsisting' sister Carrot. Poor poor baby girl! If we are lucky enough to get a sister hopefully we will have him past naming her Carrot.

2 comments:

STACEY said...

How funny! That is the cutest thing!

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

Before Megan was born Ethan named her "Dolpharoni." Who knows where that came from?? Thats too funny sister will be "Carrot."