Saturday, May 31, 2008

Two Years Ago Today.....

I looked like THIS!!! I just don't know if I have words for this....and if you do I don't know if I want to hear them! haha
After arriving at Seton at 6:15 am, getting the last open room, waiting an eternity for my epidural (really only 30 minutes after my water broke) =>, no one believing me 30 minutes later that it was time to push (even my nurse), then three pushes later our sweet 9 lb 9 oz baby boy, Garner Lee, was here!

So blessed to have another little angel in our lives! Time is going by WAY TOO FAST!!














2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday sweet Garner!!! Oh thanks for posting that pic of yourself so I can quickly remember what condition I'll TOO SOON be in! See you guys tomorrow! :)

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday to Garner. Sorry we missed his party. Thanks for the invite.. I am embarassed to say we forgot about it... but we got back into town late the day before and then I saw it on the calendar. Anyway... I didn't know you when you were pregnant, but I remember you and thinking "she is such a pretty pregnant girl". I thought.. I should tell her, but I never did. Sorry its a little late!! I hope yall had a great day.