Thursday, May 8, 2008

Random laughs of the day.....

Thursdays are our "Jumping Place with the Cardosa's" days....and today was no different. We are usually there for about 3-4 hours and by the time we get home ALL of the kids are wiped out.....the picture below is Kadon after the usual Thursday plus a short trip to Target. He fell asleep on the way home, I woke him to go in the house....he said he wanted to watch a cartoon so I told him to head to the couch. I came in from unloading groceries and this is what I found.....he was sacked out in the laundry basket (clothes are clean by the way haha) He stayed there for about 45 minutes! By far one of the funniest things I have seen him do (well...asleep anyway =>)

This would be my water/dirt baby.......if there is water ANYWHERE in our backyard this child is going to find it and cover himself in it. Brandon, Tanya (she was babysitting for this experience - lucky girl!) and I have given up on keeping the child clean and dry. If Garner Lee is outside he will be covered in dirt and wet by the time he comes back inside....reguardless of how long he is out! Quick as lightning => In this picture though he acts like it is hard work.....hmmmm he should try laundry and cleaning!!

2 comments:

It's a Beautiful Life said...

Work It GAR !!!!

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

I love the pic of Kadon. That is hilarious. They both are so cute. It was fun chatting today. You are fun to do that with.