Absolutely priceless!! I am not ever good at playing jokes on people...especially my husband, but boy did I ever get him with this one!!!!!!!!!!!! (If you are confused see posting below)
I thought he was going to faint....he looked like he saw a ghost. I laughed so hard at him, the kids thought we had both lost our minds. The funniest part is when he saw the picture on the blog both kids were in the background screaming and crying....not the atmosphere you want when you think #3 is on the way...hehehe!
And Jamie....well she was furious with me that I did not call and tell her. She called me in tears and I had forgotten about the post so I didn't know what she was talking about at first....I laughed histerically again => What a sweet best friend!!! I love her!!!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
My friend Summer did the same thing! I thought.. "what in the world, two friends putting a pic like that on their blog saying they are prego?" You are funny.
Post a Comment