Thursday, April 3, 2008

Good Ol' Fashion Fun....





The boys had so much fun playing in the leaves at Mimi & Papa's!! My mom and I worked VERY hard to rake all those up and Kadon kept saying "Mimi, you need to work more....and harder!" Geez, pretty hardcore for a 4 year old! (I think he learned it from going to work with his Daddy hehe)
I should have taken a before and after close up of the two of them. They were so dirty when we left. They fell asleep on the way home, when we woke them up to go in the house and eat they both said they were too tired to eat! We made them eat anyway => but they went to bed with NO problems!
My dad really loved it, he said if they came over to play in the leaves more maybe my mom would have the whole yard raked!! She has a nice look for him on that one =>
I think the funniest part was Kadon 'tooting' and trying to blame it on my mom...priceless, especially when Garner joined Kadon in blaming her!!
We love ya Mimi & Papa! XOXO

No comments: