Thursday, March 13, 2008

Papaw & Jesus....

The innocence of my children is one of the most wonderful things! The other day while riding in the car, Kadon was staring out the window at the clouds. He asked me "Mama, is that Papaw up there?" I asked him where and he said "Up there on that cloud next to Jesus" It instantly brought tears to my eyes. It was one of the sweetest things I have ever heard him say!!!! I told him yes and he was very happy and content with that. Ever since then when we are outside he looks up at the clouds and says hi to his Papaw. I love it!
I prayed that when the good Lord took Gerald that Brandon and I would do a good job of keeping Kadon's memories of him alive and I feel like we have succeeded! That is priceless.

1 comment:

Cher said...

Succeeded indeed! That is truly priceless! It just proves that you are a wonderful MOM and true reflection of that dear MOTHER of yours! Here's to a job well done!!!