

3. On my last Girls Night Out I was "persuaded" into singing "Hit me with your best shot" on stage while playing the tamborine!! Who knew I could sing....well the girls never said I sounded good, just that is was really funny! Hmmmm
4. I once went grocery shopping for a whole boneless chicken....yes I know! Please refer all questions and concerns to my brother in law, Eric. He will be glad to tell the story again I am sure!!!
5. My closest friends and family might know this, but I have a SMALL obsession with Bon Jovi and Matthew McConaughey hehe Hey - can you blame me???
6. It irritates my hubby to no end when I put bread in the sink instead of the trash....and apparently I do it often => (I have to give him something to complain about right?? haha)
and last but not least...
7. I am NOT pregnant => - that one was for you Heather (because she is!!!!)
If you are a blogger now it is your turn.






1 comment:
Hilarious! Good job! Bread down the sink....what's the problem?
Post a Comment