Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Kadon's BIG Decision

Kadon has decided that he is going to be a "Policeman Officer"....like his Papa! (I know Papa is proud =>) The funny part is when I asked him if that is what he wanted to be when he grows up - he responded with 'I'm not growing up, I am just going to be a policeman officer!' Nice to know he has it all figured out, us grown ups still don't! haha
He has been having some serious talks with Garner about Stranger Danger too. I need to get the video camera out b/c hearing him tell his little brother never to get in the car with a stranger and to tell mommy or daddy is just about the sweetest thing a parent could hear!!

1 comment:

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

Your blog is darling. I love the background. Ethan said maybe he would be a policeman after school the other day. Maybe they could be partners. :)