Monday, February 25, 2008

Introducing the newest member of our family....



This is Axl "Shoeshine" Krause, our little 8 wk old beagle mix pup!! We got him yesterday and he has been so much fun. We are off to a good start on potty training and he slept all night...well until 5am anyway. I decided that since I got up with the babies in the middle of the night to feed them that Brandon could have his turn with Shoeshine => We'll see how long it lasts...haha.
The boys were so surprised and excited to meet him. They have been asking everyday since Christmas and we finally caved! I guess now we really will be waiting to start trying for 3#!! I have my hands more than full. I will be updating on the little toot often! (Oh and yes his first name is from Axl Rose...because of mine and Brandon's love of 80's & 90's music => Our next one will be a girl and we'll be adding the Rose in there somewhere!)

2 comments:

It's a Beautiful Life said...

How Cute!!! Great Name!!! Your theme Krause family song sould be Welcome to the Jungle!!!!! Can't wait to meet him.

Heather said...

Oh no...you did it! Don't be fooled by their cute little innocence...they grow up! Sorry I'm so bitter about dogs! :) hehehehe!